It has been such a long time since I last blogged.
So many things have been happening over the past few months, and I guess it has been the most tiring, and the roughest year for me. So many transitions, ups and downs in every single area of my life. Honestly, I've never been this tired.
But through it all, all I can say that is I'm thankful for all the people that God has placed in my life, who have been there to pull through every single difficult situation with me, who were there for me when I complained, whined, cried, when I needed someone to believe in me.
God has brought me out, to bring me in.
Regardless of the mountains I've climbed, the valleys I walked through, I just want to end off this year well. I just to work, study, serve extra hard these remaining months. I just to want to love God, and love myself more.
Lastly, I just want to be happy and be who I'm supposed to be :)